• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pirelli Scorpion ATR's

liljoe71

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at getting some 31" tires for my 94. I noticed NTB is having a sale on tires. It is buy 2 get two free with of course a premium tire installation package and alignment. I really wanted some BFG's but they do not offer them in this sale. They offer the Scorpions ATR only.

I wanted to ask if what do you guys think of these tires?

I have a friend who runs them on his Dodge RAM 1500, but mainly as a street tire. They don't look like wheeling tires, but good for street/snow.

Crap! They look similar to the Bridgestone REVO (best A/T tire I've ever owned), but suck. Spend a little bit of money, and get something good.

I ran them for a couple years and didn't have any problems. At the time I was looking for a tire that worked well in the rain and they did their job.

discounttire.com / discounttiredirect.com always have free shipping. Depending on the tire sometimes can be cheaper on either site.

Back