• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to purchase reamer for OTK GM tierod flip?

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've been thinking of switching to OTK this winter. Where's the best/cheapest place to buy a reamer for stock D30 knuckles and pitman arm?

I bought my KKut some years back and it is still great. Back then I paid around $50. I guess costs go up?

Actually I never lend out the reamer or any of my tools but especially the reamer you need to make sure you go extra slow like the site said 100-400rpms a lot of oil and steady pressure. I go a little stop clean oil go again.
I bought a 1/2" drill 400rpms works really good but they are like $250. You can also use an air ratchet but they get really hot after a while. That's why my reamer is lasting so long.

If you go to fast you just burn it out most drills are fast.

I think the one I got is $80
Probably done around 50 holes with it so far I've lost count and it is just as sharp as when I bought it. And store it nice and oiled so it doesn't rust.

They also say they will resharpen for $30

I think it is a smart purchase.

Back