• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

red elephant/bill moore/ mill creek sunday 9-25

dogger15

NAXJA Forum User
my friend alex and i are going to run the loop. going to head up there pretty early. everyone more than welcome to join us. will set up meeting time and place once figur eit out

we going to meet at the downieville conoco station around 8 30am sunday. if anyone in the lakewood area alex and i meeting at the mills around 8ish

I should be able to make it also. I'll need to park my truck and trailer behind the gas station by the Starbucks.

ok, alex is still waiting for another hour or so to make sure his shift can get covered at his work. if he cant get it covered then he will be out. also might have a guy from cherokee forum joining also but he wont knows forsure until sat night sometime

Probably won't make this one. I've got a lot of stuff stacking up for the weekend. A bumper to weld up, 8.8 to set up, and some other junk. I think I'll just take the rest of my weekend and start tearing the jeep down for the next phase of mods.

Back