• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is the Go F*** bumper height bumper

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
thought this was awsome came across this on pirate figured i would give u guys a laugh

"So i never mentioned the ol' xj is my DD now. I sold that guttless ford truck and I am looking for a cummins. Mean while Im daily driving the jeep. I put 33x12.50x16.5 on it so i didnt wear out the toyos and I had to make bumper extensions cuz of my bumper hieght ticket. Gayest thing I have ever done to this jeep!!!!! "

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

Last edited:
The gayest thing I see is front leafs.

anyone know where i can get a cutout like he has on his rear bumper lmao i want one
yeah he said he takes em off before he hits the trails smart idead i think to avoid a ticket and piss a cop off

You'd think they would qualify as bumper extensions seeing how they'll get you hung up just as much.

Might as well run bumperettes (sp?) off of each of the shackles.

anyone know where i can get a cutout like he has on his rear bumper lmao i want one
yeah he said he takes em off before he hits the trails smart idead i think to avoid a ticket and piss a cop off
Buy that rear bumper and ill make you the face for free... :thumbup:

Buy that rear bumper and ill make you the face for free... :thumbup:
hahaha i wish i had the dough to drop lmao priotity is axles if u can make one let me know how much ill take like 2 of them :looney: im tempting myself to pick up one of ur fan kits and im possibly picking up my bumper if i can unload those deavers i got

the front bumper is ugly enough, then i saw the extension...

people mock california all the time, but i hope you queers enjoy your maximum bumper height laws....

You could have just dropped tire pressure or put some really small tires on it to pass the inspection test... But that would be to easy... =)
There are no inspections in Illinois. I put them on becuase I got a ticket. Also, the jeep was running on 35s when I got the ticket. The 33s are just for when I was daily driving it. I put 2000 miles on it in 40 days. Not everyone with full widths, no carpet and no headliners can say that. I remove the extensions when im off road.

I know you may not like the leafs, bumper, or what ever else but its my jeep. I have fun and wheel the piss out of it!

Haters gonna hate :flipoff2:

There are no inspections in Illinois. I put them on becuase I got a ticket. Also, the jeep was running on 35s when I got the ticket. The 33s are just for when I was daily driving it. I put 2000 miles on it in 40 days. Not everyone with full widths, no carpet and no headliners can say that. I remove the extensions when im off road.

I know you may not like the leafs, bumper, or what ever else but its my jeep. I have fun and wheel the piss out of it!

Haters gonna hate :flipoff2:
:thumbup:
i hear ya mass is gunna have the same bumper hieght laws so ill be doing something like this
i like it it basically says hahaha F*** you im legal now

Last edited:
Back