• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which mounts to use for a confer rack?

whats wrong with using confer mounts?

Nothing if I had them:) I got the rack used and the guy that sold it to me didn't have any mounts and from what I understand confer isn't around anymore or am I wrong?

Hmm I thought I saw some for sale on a site recently for $60. Jcroffroad also sells some.

Yes defender does work with the con-fer rack. I used them for mine. Go with the HD-4 ($114.99)if you want four clamps or HD-6 ($163.99) if you want three on one side and three on the other. I hope this helps vs. just lecturing you about where to post :p

Thanks Jeff,that's what this place should be about.Do those sit low to the top of the jeep or do they make the rack stick because I want to be able to clear my garage door?

Do you have the 4" or 6" conferr? I'm pretty sure I have a set of original conferr gutter mounts for the 6" in my garage. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Back