• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday 9/24 Day run

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
For those of us that do not plan to camp fri-sun

Meet time: 10am
Place: Browns camp staging area

Who's thinking about going?

so far my list of tentative's is:
-Redjeep2.0 (nick)
-PurpleZJ (dustin)
-Spikeypuck (Dennis)

anyone else?

I went last year.. and felt useless 99% of the time.. and that 1% of the time i jumped up and felt useful, 10 people were already standing in line wanting to help..

Fully support the cause.. anything i can do to help, i will.. but if it's like last year, They'l be just fine without me:patriot:
Not to hijack, but...

Last year the group we were with was given the task of vehicle recovery. Due to logistic issues we spent most of the day trying to locate the vehicles.

This year vehicle recovery is not going to be done on the same day. This year everyone will just be focusing on "picking up the burn." That includes the entire Yacolt Burn State Forest.

If you guys want to go play, no worries. If not, I know a place where we could use some volunteer hours. ;)

I'm going to head up sat morning wheel all day and stay the night to party. I'll have an open seat john but scott and I have a slightly different plan than what the rest of the campout group have in mind I'm sure. So if you all end up rolling with us someone can grab a seat. Must like loud music and smoke.

Sent from my mind cause I'm so Awesome.

thx for the offer aaron. im just guna be going with the flow of things. ill have quite the gatering. looks like ill be taking like 10-12 adults, and my 2 yr ol kid. 1 jeep, 1 dirtbke, and 2 quads. not shure if there is really even a plan at this time for us, dave or the day trippers. i figure it will all fall together like it usualy does.

Bronze.

I think I might be out now. I just don't feel comfortable with the Jeep needing Rear break job, New steering Box, and having my lower control arm brackets straightened and gusseted. I really have to figure this one out.:dunno:

I already planned on being there a little earlier. I'm camping sat night so I wanna grap a spot for my tent and unload some gear before we head out.

As far as the other group is concerned I don't see a problem. We will mostly be on the harder trails and I have yet to see cruisers do what we plan on doing.

I already planned on being there a little earlier. I'm camping sat night so I wanna grap a spot for my tent and unload some gear before we head out.

As far as the other group is concerned I don't see a problem. We will mostly be on the harder trails and I have yet to see cruisers do what we plan on doing.

You can share my spot. Its only me so I will have a small tent.

So here is my plan for what I would like to do.
Powerline to university firepower back to powerline to bates road up then back down then attempt mini rubicon then do rocky uphill then run the washout back down to can opener to waterfalls then hogsback then back around the top to saddle up and airplane hill then back to browns camp.

I have lost the battle and stuck going to the beach. I may as well sell my jeep I never use it anyway.

Have fun guys.

Dave

Cherokee's are for kids and women. Grown ups wheel Wranglers!

Back