• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find good floor mats that fit my '96 Cherokee, tan

bradleyheathhays

NAXJA Forum User
Have a '96 Cherokee XJ and need to find new front floor mats to match or at least go well with my tan carpet. Any suggestions as to where I should look to get these on the cheap? Thanks.

Not cheap but husky liners are badass.

Not cheap but husky liners are badass.

I never liked the look of the husky liners, they don't look as if they have enough tread. They seem like a flat piece of rubber that would be really slippery. I am planning to get a set of the new quadratec mats, they only come in black though so not much help for the OP.

I never liked the look of the husky liners, they don't look as if they have enough tread. They seem like a flat piece of rubber that would be really slippery. I am planning to get a set of the new quadratec mats, they only come in black though so not much help for the OP.

What about painting them? It's something I've thought about since I have the tan interior also. I'm not sure if it's possible to get a paint match though.

you should look into weathertech floor liners and floor mats. i have the liners in my truck and they are awesome. no so much on the cheap side

What about painting them? It's something I've thought about since I have the tan interior also. I'm not sure if it's possible to get a paint match though.

I'm sure someone makes a paint that would soak into that material. I don't mind the black floor mat look though, I think it would show less wear also.

I recently bought Rugged Ridge liners. They're pricey, but look great and seem very durable. They only come in black though. I also have a tan interior, and feel the black mats go well since much of the console is black.

Back