• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear junkyard bumpstops

whitexj98

NAXJA Forum User
Well these arn't from the junkyard. My dad put airbags on his 2000 silverado 1500 and took these off. All I had to do was knock out the studs and make the holes just a hair bigger, the jeeps hole to hole is just a little bigger. I havent measured to see where they need to be exactley but I figure i can use washers to space them down or cut the rubber if they are to long.

IMG_20110915_143538.jpg

IMG_20110915_144325.jpg

Nice! How tall are they?

Those look exactly like what I used on my MJ. My buddy strips cars for work and pulled them off a GMC Envoy, so I'm sure they use them on multiple GM vehicles.

GM bumps, Kia bumps, and stock front XJ bumps

IMG_2659.jpg

I basically welded some 2x4 box tube to some flat plate, bolted that to the stock location, capped it with a hole/nut in the middle so I could bolt the bump to it. 2x2 box tube on top of the leaf spring plate with some UHMW pucks (3" diameter) bolted to that. Works mint and 0 noise from them

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

Back