• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9-11 azusa vid

Nice video and I like the music. It maybe that it talkes about my home state MT. Also how do you get there? And what river do you have to cross.

Last edited:
That vid brings back lots of great memories. When I used to live up in Azusa I used to wheel that canyon in my 4runner all the time. I started having major suspension issues and found out that the redish clay mud in that canyon is VERY corrosive. It was causing lots of rust and eating through all my rubber bushings. Replaced most of the ruber components and stopped wheelin there and my problems went away. I always had a great time, but make sure you hose everything off underneath really good at the end of the day. I was a typical poser and would leave all the mud on for a while so I could look cool driving around time. I have since learned my lesson.

Back