• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no turn light

DARKFLY

NAXJA Forum User
just fixed dash/tail lights now my left turn dosent work. any ideas.

Step 1 -- unless you have a tow package and heavy-duty flasher, the flasher is load sensitive. If a turn indicator bulb is burned out, the flasher won't flash, it will stay lit constantly. Check your bulbs.

Step 2 -- if all the bulbs are good, replace the flasher. There are two, one for the hazard warning lights and one for the turn indicators. Don't recall which is which. Both are in the fuse panel under the dash above the driver's left foot. Turn on the 4-ways and touch each one to see which is clicking. The other will be the turn signal flasher. They interchange, so for a quick test you can just swap 'em. But the hazard flasher is the heavy duty type and is not load sensitive. Don't leave a load sensitive flasher in the hazard socket.

thanks eagle. i was about to rip out my hair oh what i dont have any. it was the bulb thanks again for the info

Back