• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My shaft is too long...

Lurch

NAXJA Forum User
...after swapping in a 44. Any recommendations on good driveline shops in the LA area where I can have them take a little off the top?

there is a driveshaft shop over here in gardena that does all the race car stuff for a buddy of mine, it's called driveline service and it's on broadway. they're closed today though.

there is a driveshaft shop over here in gardena that does all the race car stuff for a buddy of mine, it's called driveline service and it's on broadway. they're closed today though.
X2, Talk to Sergio. He is a great guy and can probably shorten it in about 30 - 40 min.

Right, thanks guys. I'll hit you up Mike when I'm over that way. I still need to get those studs out of my tranny x-member and there's not enough thread showing to use a jam nut...

sounds good, bring it by on sunday if you want, i'll be over at the garage working on my brother in law's car most of the day. we just need to weld the nuts to the end of the studs, then they turn out pretty easily.

Back