• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know how much a truck route ticket cost?

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
I was working in fullerton today and got a ticket for driving on a non truck route road.My work truck is a kodiak and I have never been sweated before.plus it was 5 am.cops are dicks

I got one in Yorba Linda 3 weeks ago for being on Lakeview when my job was on Lakeview. He said I should have driven all the way around and came down Imperial Hwy. $275 He supposedly did me a favor by not citing the CaliforniaVC which supposedly was 1 1/2 points on my record plus fines. Instead he cited me for the YL city ordinance instead.

It makes it hard for an honest guy to get ahead or lend a hand. I guess I really don't need Bilsteins :(

Fullerton cops are having issues after beating Kelly Thomas to death in July. Seizing 3 cell phone cameras and surveilance footage of the event. Demonstrations demanding the cheif resign.

I don't see how it's the cop's fault. He's given a law to enforce, he enforces it. Perhaps people who live or drive those routes and know there shouldn't be any trucks on them called you in. If you don't want a ticket, don't things that can be ticketed. :dunno:

Earlier this year, I got a ticket for driving a 3-axle truck in the wrong lane. That was about $240. I would imagine your ticket would be around that amount.

I was driving all around Anaheim Hills today. Just about every street in the hills is a non-truck street. But I had a delivery at a residence, so it couldn't be helped. I did see two motorcycle cops, but luckily they were both busy writing tickets at the time. :)

He gave me the same break with the points.I never get harassed in la county.it's definitely my fault but that's kinda chicken shit.they know there's a big job at St. Judes and there's s lot of dump trucks traveling so they are chillen there just waiting.He was a cop that specialized in commercial vehicles.Freakin corruption.

Where do you see corruption in this? A commercial enforcement officer has the sole responsibility of enforcing laws pertaining to commercial vehicles. Yeah it sucks you got a ticket but don't accuse a guy of corruption for doing his job.

Sounds to me like something you need to take up with your boss. Surely if you are required to drive down a non-truck route in order to do your job, the company has to have some means of assisting you; either through paying the tickets or possibly even getting a temporary pass/permit or whatever opening that section of road to your truck?

I didn't accuse anyone the Officer of corruption in my case I am at fault and redponsible but for them beating a man to death and covering it up is.

I didn't accuse anyone the Officer of corruption in my case I am at fault and redponsible but for them beating a man to death and covering it up is.

He gave me the same break with the points.I never get harassed in la county.it's definitely my fault but that's kinda chicken shit.they know there's a big job at St. Judes and there's s lot of dump trucks traveling so they are chillen there just waiting.He was a cop that specialized in commercial vehicles.Freakin corruption.
Where did you mention that case in your post? What does it have to do with your ticket? Have they actually proven anything in that case yet, or are you just assuming guilt because you're pissed about getting a ticket? I guess the police should just stop doing their jobs until all corruption and bad apples are removed...

Wow, Keeping it classy.

Yup I am confused why your suck a dick and not understanding what I am triend to say.You act like you want to start shit.
You went on a rant about how you're mad about getting the ticket, blah blah blah, freaking corruption.

Where do you see corruption in this? A commercial enforcement officer has the sole responsibility of enforcing laws pertaining to commercial vehicles. Yeah it sucks you got a ticket but don't accuse a guy of corruption for doing his job.
When you were asked to clarify your accusation of corruption since a cop doing his job is about as far from corruption as you'll find. And you responded with
Completely jumping from your ticket to a case completely unrelated and that you hadn't mentioned prior. To me, that sounds like you are trying to say it's stupid for you to get ticketed for breaking a law because of the corruption involved in the still unproven case involving the beating death of another man. I get tired of people always jumping the gun and assigning guilt to police without having any evidence to back it up. From what I understand, the case is circumstantial until the results come back. Either way, whenever police are involved suddenly it's guilty until proven innocent, and even then we'll just call it a cover up and still say you're guilty.

Now, did I misunderstand you? It looks like you called the cop who ticketed you corrupt and then when called on it switched to the pending case which had nothing to do with you or this topic. Also, not trying to start anything, you'll notice I said you should take it up with your boss if you have to drive that road. Perhaps an arrangement can be made for the time you'll be on that job.

Back