• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birthday Weekend Wheeling Sept 23rd-25th

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
Who's up for going out to TSF for a weekend and camping and wheeling. I couldn't make the last one, the 23rd is my birthday, so I figure I am going to round up as many hommies as I can and get out to TSF and beat the hell out of my junk.

I am taking friday off work and staying till sunday.

sounds good.. IN!! I'll come up sat morning and stay the night..

:party:

edit: My laundry wont be clean by then.. got any extra NWF 11' shirts you can bring along, Dave?

Last edited:
I don't care what you drive man, come on out :)

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

damnit my 21st is on september 25th lol

Made a deal with my wife, Either this trip with the twins for one night, Or 2 nights without the kids at evans creek..

Sorry fella's, OUT!

edit: Possible for a "shake down run day trip" saturday

Last edited:
Cool man, glad you can make it.

I won't have any little one's this trip. It will be a nice little get away.

Cool man, glad you can make it.

I won't have any little one's this trip. It will be a nice little get away.

I'm going to fight with the old lady about this trip. She already reserved camping at sand lake for that weekend.

BD

Cherokee's are for kids and women. Grown ups wheel Wranglers!

i wana do another Hogs Back Suicide Ride Night Run.(nothing but markers and rocklights) :pirate1:

dono if you two daves went on that one. makes the secont section fun agin! i think there was a comment,"least body dammage out of the filter wins!":scared:

Bronze.

Yeah but you did have my brighter-than-the-sun lights on in front of you..

headlights.jpg

Back