• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D60 with rc radius arms??

frankensteinxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 94 xj.
Im planning on buying a d60 soon from a 95 one ton dodge.
I know its been done but I cant find the info Im lookin for.
I was just going to use the rc long arms I have for now already bolted in with my d30 until I build a 3 link.
Like I said I know Ive seen it but I just cant find it. :anon:
Thanks.

Last edited:
the 90's dodge 60 is junk and only worth scrap, oddbal shafts, unitbearings, baljoints, axle disco ect. get a for 60 and do it right from the start

another thing you can look for would be a dana 50 out of a newer, 97 to ?, ford f250 and some f350. they are still high pinion and they have a good slection of gears and lockers. it still has the unit bearing just thought I would through that out there.

Well it turns out that Im getting a ford 60 front with a 10.25 rear this weekend so the dodge 60 is no longer in the picture.

I was just asking if anyone knows of a build thread where someone uses rough country long arms on a 60 swap.
Before you all flame it will just be temporary on a trail rig until I build the 3link.

Well it turns out that Im getting a ford 60 front with a 10.25 rear this weekend so the dodge 60 is no longer in the picture.

I was just asking if anyone knows of a build thread where someone uses rough country long arms on a 60 swap.
Before you all flame it will just be temporary on a trail rig until I build the 3link.

the heavy 60 will KILL the rc flex joints. they dont last with a 30

have fun trying to build a upper mount for the drivers side and making everything fit, to much work, if your spending the time to swap the axle in then do the 3link now

Back