• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone interested in a b-day that won't be forgotten?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
A good friend of mine is having a monster truck themed b-day for his nephew that will be off road truck themed and filled with 8-10 year old kids. I thought what better way to get the next generation of wheelers ready to hit the dirt that to have some crazy built rigs out there to take the kids up and down the street and do some off camber poser shots in either some off the wall buggys or even some xjs with big tires on em that the kids can take pics next to.

If anyone is interested in hanging out and making a kid's b-day one to remember hit me up either in this thread or via PM. Less than 33" tires need not apply but body damage and over the top builds are a huge plus. This is a paid gig but the pay is pretty low plus free food. it's more for the kids than than covering your gas to get there.

I'll throw a free sticker for showing up to anyone who comes with a built rig to take the kids up and down the street to make some noise and do some tire climb posing for pics. A parking lot lined with XJs stacked on eachother's tires will really make the day for these kids.

If you are local to LA and feel like having some fun and making kids happy at the same time give me a call or PM me!

Thanks!
-G

Whats the date?

Mike, this sounds great and all but I would suggest you have the kids parents sign some kind of waiver that allows them to get in a car with a total stranger, even if its a drive up the street.

Better yet have a parent with said child while in the car.You never know.

i'll discuss it more with him tonight, just throwing the idea out there right now to see if anyone is interested. call it a jeep car show with kids, lol. even if the kids don't go for rides (I understand the liability of it and hadn't considered that, thanks) it will still be fun for them to see some beat up rigs with big tires on em. None of these kids have seen an offroad rig up close before.

I'll get more details later. He wanted me to bring my rig out but it's no place for kids to be in right now it's all sharp and pointy inside with wires hanging everywhere :D

he was talking about paying people back for gas but if a bunch of people show up it's going to be way out of his budget doing that, lol. I'll make sure you get a full belly at least :D

he was talking about paying people back for gas but if a bunch of people show up it's going to be way out of his budget doing that, lol. I'll make sure you get a full belly at least :D

I wasn't expecting to get l topped off or anything :p Where's this party gonna be @?

Any room for Baja built Broncos?? Its not a beat up rock crawler or caged JS but I would be willing to bring it. I can either wash it or leave the Baja dust from 3 weeks ago on it!! hahaha

The neighbor kids always come looking for me (to put air in their bicycle tires) and ask Lily "Is the guy with the monster truck home?" hahaha

anyone is welcome, doesn't have to be a jeep. dirty or clean doesn't matter.

let me get more info on what he has planned.

thanks guys :cheers:

Why does all the cool stuff have to be so far for us San Diego folk? Sounds like a blast for the little ones for sure!!! MAybe i should plan this for my B day and everyone can drive me around JV in there rigs after i break mine. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MAybe i should plan this for my B day and everyone can drive me around JV in there rigs after i break mine. :rolleyes:

that's usually how it goes, but you have to really break it good and there has to be someone there to tell the story at the campfire. :cheers:

Back