• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no go

moparman96

NAXJA Forum User
So sunday I had just got done putting in a new advanced adapter sye! I bolted it up right everything is together the right way, but when I put it in drive it goes nowhere, when its in park I can push it. Can anyone think of anything that would cause this to happen? By the time I got it in and tried it I had no time to try any mess with it to get it to work. I know the transfer case works right because i got underneath and spun the driveshaft while my friend put it in and out of 4 hi 4lo so on and so forth. Need to know what this is because i am stumped. I have no idea what to do about this.

thanks for your time
travis

Sounds like you assembled the T-case wrong,same thing just happened to a friend of mine when he did his SYE kit!

Check your t-case linkage arm,we just figured out he has the exact same thing happening,from his description,he put the linkage on upside down.

probably is just the linkage, as long as the shifter fork was put on properly. it's easy to see. but the case will fit back together with the shifter fork not on the right gear.

Check your t-case linkage arm,we just figured out he has the exact same thing happening,from his description,he put the linkage on upside down.

It was the linkage,all good now!

Back