• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passing on a great deal on an air compressor

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I have been using this little air compressor for a few years now and it takes 2-3 minutes to fill up my 35's from 15psi to 35psi which is pretty good. I have had zero issues with mine. I actually bought it as a short term solution until I afford something better, but it just wont die. I have not seen a deal this good and it comes with free shipping. I'm not saying this is the worlds greartest air compressor, I'm just saying for $31 you can't go wrong.

http://www.technomotive.org/products/Q-Industries-MV50-SuperFlow-Hi%252dVolume-Air-Compressor-%252d%252d-1RO000OZ8EG807.html

I have the HV35, takes about 20 mins on a 35" tire to go from 10-32psi.. they are great little pumps.. I would love to step up the the MV50, or even the MV90.. but for now, it's only used as a last resort..

The only issue I had with my pump wasn't anything to do with performance. It would get REALLY hot when I would air up all 4 of my tires. I didn't realize this the first time when I went to remove the hose from the fitting and I cooked the palm of my hand. If I fill up one tire at a time and let it cool down for a couple minutes between each tire it doesn't do that, but I am WAY to impatient most of the time and I have since learned my lesson. I started grabbing it by the handle and then would toss it in the back and hit the road. I would wrap it all up and put it back in the carrying case once I got home and it has had time to cool off. If it died the next time I went out I would definately feel like I got my $$$ worth, but I doubt it's gonna die any time soon. Right now I have it mounted in the back with a longer hose and hard wired to the battery so I no longer have to pop the hood and hook it up to the battery.

Last edited:
Looks like they sold out... It was a screaming deal though, at that price I was going to buy a second one to keep in the garage.

It is a great little compressor, mine is beaten and battered and still just keeps on running. The only issue I've had is the same one as you, that connector gets HOT!

The link is no longer working. I know it was a legit deal because a JK guy I teach with is the person who showed me the deal. He ordered his and got it in the mail just a couple days later. I guess good deals don't last. Sorry guys. I wish I would have posted it a few days sooner.

There are several good deals on that site. Your JK buddy ordered from them and it's a legit site? Prices are super cheep but there isn't a phone number or anything.

-Charles

There are several good deals on that site. Your JK buddy ordered from them and it's a legit site? Prices are super cheep but there isn't a phone number or anything.

-Charles

That was the link he emailed so I am assuming that's the site he actually bought the compressor from. I guess I should ask him in person to make sure. Maybe he found the deal after he bought his. I will confirm with him tomorrow at work.

Charles, good job noticing the "red flags" on the website. I talked to my friend this morning and he told me he purchased his compressor off amazon for $50 but found this deal later and was mad at himself. He was simply passing on the deal to me. I mentioned that you didn't see any contact info on the site and that it looked shaddy and he seemed to feel better about his deal. I guess if it seems too good to be true then it usually is. Next time I pass on a good deal I will do a little more homework on the seller.

I was really hoping it was legit or someone had positive experience with that site. They list a Viair 200 psi constant duty system for $160 when PolyPerformace lists it at $459. Oh well.

Back