• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cause Death Valley Paul told me so... ( Videos )

Hey Dude! Nice vid! Beats the hell out of my driving. Thanx!!

hmmmmmm I don't remember any of that from when I ran john Bull last....

nice work

The videos came out good. The last shot of the YouTube video, I slipped so thats whythe camera dipped Down :/

Looks pretty good.

Those sound effects in the song kinda kill it though.

Just my $0.02

Background music is a Bitch to find and does take forever!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think Paul aired down much. I'm still new enough that I asked everyone what they aired down to. I think Paul was in the 20 range. I was at 12 and it might have been too low based on how I saw my tire folding up on itself, but my traction was tops.

I was running 12 lbs air and could have been a couple psi less. I did use my front locker twice, each time for about 2 feet.

The camera on the front bumper is pointed down at a 45 degree angle to the ground. It doesn't record, it is my eyes in front of the Jeep where I can't see. I especially like that camera when I hit the top of the hill and can't see which way the trail turns or if there even IS any more trail ! The camera output displays onto my rear view mirror.

Back