• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hijackin' Beezil's sexiness

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Axle brackets

1063712270_axle_bracket.jpg

Lower frame mount

pic.php

Oh, and the piece de' resistance

pic.php

Beezil ain't so sexy anymore

FREAKIN SSWWEEEETTT!!! man now I have to stop by the shop. John

Anyone is more than welcome to stop by the shop. Be forewarnded though, I'm not in conversation mode. If you come by, you will be put to work.

I used to think sean was nuts for not building a rock buggy too.

it didn't make any sense to me at all.

now it does.

the xj 'configuration' is a good one. The only thing wrong with it is that the materials that make the platform are weak.

slowly "overtaking" the existing platform and replaceing it with buggy-like members is an excellent way to learn what is needed and how to build it.

i was getting pretty damn close to building a buggy. I'm very glad I didn't start one yet. The buggy I will end up building in a year or two will end up being a lot different. I will be able to save from making HUGE mistakes that i know i would have made if it wasn't for experiementing with "hostile takeover" mods on the unibody.

it might not make sense to you, but trust me, the process is very worthwhile.

I just wish I knew......

What the hell those were and where the hell they are going on your beast? LOL!

Beezil said:
I used to think sean was nuts for not building a rock buggy

i was getting pretty damn close to building a buggy. I'm very glad I didn't start one yet. The buggy I will end up building in a year or two will end up being a lot different. I will be able to save from making HUGE mistakes that i know i would have made if it wasn't for experiementing with "hostile takeover" mods on the unibody.

it might not make sense to you, but trust me, the process is very worthwhile.

Hehehe...project Hostile takeover...sounds like I just got a new name ;)

Ghost, what the hell are you talking about?

Broke Wheeler, I got your buggy right here :moon: Beez is dead on with the progression and purpose of building in my manner. Maybe he actually has listened to me once or twice, nah.

TOZ, I think that would a copyright infringement if you were to use B's term :D

Maybe he actually has listened to me once or twice

what did that honkey say?

hey, lookin at your lower, cause guess what I'm doing tonight????

don't worry, its far too late for me to ride on your coattails once more, and copycat yer zhit, but I'm wondering if you were able to get that lower bar under the d-shaft?

judging by the high arc of the upper, it looks like your "frame" sets are lower than I thought they would be.....

hurry up and get those axle brackets done so I can figure out a way to out-sex you.

Out-sex away big daddy.

That bar clears by probably 3-3.5" under the center of the cardon joint. It could go higher if I so desired, but my link geometry won't let me. That's 1.5"/ .25" tube. I woulda gone lighter, but I had it layin' around.

Picked up the last pieces I need for my bridge today. I have the brackets programed in, just need the time to stand at the mill. Probably get done tomorrow.

OneTonXJ said:
Ghost, what the hell are you talking about?

Broke Wheeler, I got your buggy right here :moon: Beez is dead on with the progression and purpose of building in my manner. Maybe he actually has listened to me once or twice, nah.

TOZ, I think that would a copyright infringement if you were to use B's term :D

I could maybe liscense it from him...better than "The Duck"...don't ask...

I'm a visual kinda person........

Which means I gotta see it in place to be able to figure this shit out! You also have to remember I started this kinda 4 wheeling when I come over here to the dark side! Back in 97 when I had the TJ in Florida the only kinda wheeling we saw was at the local mudd pits. And those mudd pits down there would swallow a hummer whole!

Would that be......

A four link rear?

Back