• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving Day food drive and trail ride

OMCOFFROAD

NAXJA Forum User
Im trying to put together a Jeep run from Banning up to Idyllwild. I am going to try and see if some of my vendors will come out to support. Registration would be a 25.00 dollars worth of food items. This would go to local shelters for the homeless and needy. If any one is interested or has any suggestions for a trail let me know. I have all ready talked to my local Chamber of Commerces for support and they are in. You can contact me at [email protected].

How about some more information about who you are and who you represent?

I have some ideas but would like to know more about you.

I am a Jeep owner and wanted to reopen my shop and business after my step dad passed away just over a year ago. So I set out to start over on my own. I am a member of The Knights of Columbus and support my church and community. When I had been laid off over 3 years ago I got support from my community. So I want to give back cause there are family's out there who need the help. And ever Jeeper I have met are giving and would do any thing to help some one. So as I struggle to gain business and clients I wanted to try and get a jeep run and show together. I would like to hear your ideas and could use any help. Im just one man with my Chamber of Commerces help and the support from my church. This would help the pass area for homeless shelters and soup kitchens in the area. Not every one can take care of them selfs or family at this point in time. I have been there and with a strong head and hard work I survived and am lucky to be were I am. So all I ask is that Jeepers come have fun enjoy a trail ride bbq and rafile. Hope to hear from you sir and would like to know more about you and who you rep.

PM me your contact details.

Name, email, phone.

I'll try to call you tomorrow night.

Maybe you could get the other SoCal Knight Councils involved, maybe St VdP also.

if its on a tuesday or wednesday im definatley in! im always down to help for a good cause!
plus i love idywilld i haunt the hemet/anza sides b canyon or rouse ridge etc

I specialize in cherokees and any other jeeps. From of the shelf parts to custom fab parts as well as what I build for cherokees. Let me know if you need any thing via PM. I do have web site.

Kayle666 any suggestions for a trail? Have not hit many of the trails on this mountain yet. Please let me know and possible for November 22 date will keep every one posted. Also any other shop on the forum want to donate or send some thing for raffle please contact me. Or any one who could provide event shirts to sell and donate half of proceeds to a soup kitchen or shelter let me know. Thank You all for your time and input OMC OFFROAD

Last edited:
im not to familiar with the ones on banning side but rouse ridge is long and you only need 2 wheel drive as long as theres no mud or snow. b canyon can be done in 2 wheel drive as well and that intersects a trail maintained by the hemet jeep club but i cant remember then name

Will have to meet up and explore around the trails. Come up with a trail for run that every one can enjoy. Maybe pop out on 243 so jeepers can drive back in to Banning for raffle.

One of my old bosses is part of KofC, maybe I can get him/his chapter to donate towards this as well.

count me in i would love to help you out. I work at a Golf Course and we do a tournament for the knights of columbus every year. Just keep me updated on when and where we are going. Also where is your shop?

Will have to meet up and explore around the trails. Come up with a trail for run that every one can enjoy. Maybe pop out on 243 so jeepers can drive back in to Banning for raffle.

If you need someone to explore some trails with let me know and I will see what I can do to meet up with you it could be a pre-run/ unofficial run im sure others would like too Join. Bee canyon is more of a senic trail/fire road with a turn out for hemet jeep trail(indian truck trail?).I forget the trail rating but its not that dificult (last I remember). Subscribed.

either bee canyon or how about we do a longer trail like santa rosa, or maybe even big bear or something :)

If you need someone to explore some trails with let me know and I will see what I can do to meet up with you it could be a pre-run/ unofficial run im sure others would like too Join. Bee canyon is more of a senic trail/fire road with a turn out for hemet jeep trail(indian truck trail?).I forget the trail rating but its not that dificult (last I remember). Subscribed.
Had some friends go up Bee Canyon and they had to turn around from down trees on the trail.So i don't know if they cleaned it up or not.This was back in june/july i think.

Had some friends go up Bee Canyon and they had to turn around from down trees on the trail.So i don't know if they cleaned it up or not.This was back in june/july i think.
Just goes to show how often I get to go play.darnit. well maybe I will try to get up there in the next couple weekends to scope it it out.

Thank you every one im working on geting CORVA involved and a few other jeep clubs. We as a group could use the good vibe on this. And when every one has time lets set up a day or week end so we can check trails and bbq. And my shop at this moment till I get busier is out of my house. However im legal with the city and state of california to do business from my house.

Back