• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turn Signals, but no Hazards?

Scorpion8

NAXJA Forum User
My restoration project continues. I have most of the lights working, although I found some old crumbly lamp sockets that have to be replaced. However as I progressed, I got the turn signals to work, but the hazard flashers won't. Don't they use the same bulb filament in the 3157 bulbs? Perhaps the hazard flasher is bad (passenger side kick panel, right?)?

Ideas?

I just had that issue my self on a 1990. there are 2 flashers. One is for the turn signal, and one is for the emergency flashers, try swapping them to figure if one is bad. On my jeep the flashers were located on the fuse panel above the pedals. If that doesn't work try the fuse, my jeep had 2 seperate fuses.

I just had that issue my self on a 1990. there are 2 flashers. One is for the turn signal, and one is for the emergency flashers, try swapping them to figure if one is bad. On my jeep the flashers were located on the fuse panel above the pedals. If that doesn't work try the fuse, my jeep had 2 seperate fuses.

Thanks! I'll look into that when I get home. The whole electrical system on this Cherokee is inhabited by spirits and gremlins anyway ....

Back