• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Railraoad - OC to B-Town and back

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm going to be driving back and forth between the OC and Bakersfield almost every weekend for the next several months.

A lot of those trips will be in the superduty. If you have stuff you need railroaded, feel free to hit me up.

I'm going to be driving back and forth between the OC and Bakersfield almost every weekend for the next several months.

A lot of those trips will be in the superduty. If you have stuff you need railroaded, feel free to hit me up.
Helping sir goat with his KOH entry?

Technically speaking I believe Goatman is the driver of record on my entry, which I am borrowing from Russ Pottenger who owns it. Matt and a few others are pretty tightly involved too.

Cal, I need some seats brought back from Bakersfield. They are actually at Goatman's shop, so it should be pretty convenient. I'll PM you the details.
Thanks,
~Reed

Back