• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train needed from Eastern IE to Temecula(JeeperJohn)

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
John is gonna rebuild my 242 tcase and I could use some help getting it down to him before Friday. The tcase is in a rubbermaid tub and is still sealed up so there shouldn't be any mess. I also have in the tub the rebuild kit, new chain, tube of silicone/sealant, and new fluid. The tub is in the back of my kia and will be down in Yucaipa during the day. Should fit in any vehicle. If anyone in the Redlands, Mentone, Yuaipa, Colton, Grand Terrace, Loma Linda, Beaumont, Banning area is heading down to and by Temecula I would greatly appreciate helping me get the tcase to John. I can get it to you. I'm finding a hard time getting it down to John by Friday since I work all day and then need to pick up my son from the sitter up in the mtns. as soon as I get off work.

I might be picking up a 30 in redlands tomorrow night if you can get it down the hill.

It's in my Kia which will be down the hill. I will PM you with my number. Just give me a call once you find out if you be out in Redlands tomorrow.

If someone is coming out the Pasadena area from Temecula (another Jeeper John deal) let me know. John has some welding wire I could use.

John, I need to get that wire and pay you for it.

Last edited:
Thanks for offering to help guys. John got the tcase today. Parts train no longer needed.

Regarding the welding wire, I will be in Temecula tomorrow afternoon and the Pasadena area later this week prolly Friday. PM your addresses and I can plug them into my GPS and assist. I'm already scheduled to be in those areas if you all think it will work for you?

Regarding the welding wire, I will be in Temecula tomorrow afternoon and the Pasadena area later this week prolly Friday. PM your addresses and I can plug them into my GPS and assist. I'm already scheduled to be in those areas if you all think it will work for you?

:)

Great!

I will PM you my addy.

John....I need to send you $$$$

Hey guys, so I grabbed that welding wire today at Johns house, sorry John that I missed you. Avery, it will be in your area tomorrow. When is a good time?

Hey guys, so I grabbed that welding wire today at Johns house, sorry John that I missed you. Avery, it will be in your area tomorrow. When is a good time?

Sweet! I PM'd you.

Back