• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Dunes: Mini Trip Report

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
loaded the jeep on the trailer, after buttoning up my WJ knuckle swap.. and headed to the oregon dunes.. (south jetty/siltcoos)

camped fri-monday...
camp.png

jeepsand.png

sideways.png

ggg-1.png

As we were packing up to head home.. I saw a familier Jeepforum rig.. from Canada:eek: i was a couple hundred miles from home, he was a couple thousand.. what are the odds?:thumbsup::wave:
2-3.png

Re: mini trip report

Cool pics!!!

Meh, thought the 30 was destroyed, what was a bent housing?

And how in the he'll does he get away with a stunt like that? He has a stock housing 30 in a 5.9 grand. If I tried that with ether one of mine I would still be walking home.

BoringDave

And how in the he'll does he get away with a stunt like that? He has a stock housing 30 in a 5.9 grand. If I tried that with ether one of mine I would still be walking home.

BoringDave
Soft springs, good shocks, soft landing...

Stop saying he... I'm right here, dick

LOL

Yeah I was there also, weather was great Friday not as good Saturday and great again on Sunday as we packed up to go home. We never made it to the OHV park we stayed on our dunes, did some swimming and some dock maintence. It was still a great weekend. So Scott what did you think of the Florence dunes ?

Yeah I was there also, weather was great Friday not as good Saturday and great again on Sunday as we packed up to go home. We never made it to the OHV park we stayed on our dunes, did some swimming and some dock maintence. It was still a great weekend. So Scott what did you think of the Florence dunes ?
Always loved the dunes.. It's an annual trip
Was your wife driving?

No :tears:

Word on the street is, XJ's are for kids.. Not about to go down THAT road...

IMO, 2.5liters are for teenagers.. 4.0ls are for whimps, and V8s are for grown ass men.

Besides, My Unibody is stronger then your unibody..

Back