• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donate a drivers door

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Does someone have a somewhat undamaged drivers door sitting around? (4 door).

I don't need interior stuff or glass, just a good strait door.

If you can't find one, PM me.I got a couple of doors here that have no guts in them.Getting ready to cut them up for half doors. Small dents nothing major

hit up skwerly, i think he has a full set of 4 doors sitting around at his place he might part with. he's closer than scott.

Cal, if you still need a door, I'll be in Palm Desert this Sat & Sun for work, and can grab a door from Scott McNeal, then train it up via Finch, or maybe strap it to my roof when I chase Branton back up to UCSB...

LMK before Saturday night!

yes please.

i don't care about paint or glass, but the door has to be strait.

yes please.

i don't care about paint or glass, but the door has to be strait.

Scott's post said they have a few small dents.... maybe call or PM him, make sure it'll work for you?

Let me know if you need his number...

C-

OK here it is.It does have the glass in it still.But it doesn't have the hinges or door panel and handles on inside.You can see the dent in the door.It has the white paint showing.It is very small.
005.jpg

004-3.jpg

Hope this helps with the dent.Like i said it is small.

yes that will work. i have a black handle on my existing (very damaged) door and don't need the interior. it's going to get painted richard petty blue with naxja yellow pin stripes I think, so the paint doesnt really matter either. :)

Wait, DO you mean you are removing my PINKY paint?LOL. Said it before mike did.
OK i'll get with carol and weld it to her car this weekend.LOL.

haha scott beat me to it. you better make good use of that door if you're taking it away from pinky's half doors inc. lol

PINKYS.png

Thanks mike.Yea the other door got ran over by my grandson.LOL. Yea he was in my jeep and was thinking he could park on the logs by the fence, he didn't stop in time.So i can give this one up

Perfect!
Scott, I bet your old door will enjoy the activity of its new lease on life.

Cal, I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to volunteer how figure out just how I'll get that door in/on my Mitsu. We'll make it work!!

C-

What, and mess up my perfect paint job?

Back