• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine rebuild shops in the San Fernando Valley?

Gigantor

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '96 Ford Bronco with a 351 with 175k miles. Looking for a shop to pull, bore, stroke/rebuild and drop the motor back in the vehicle. Need to have the transmission rebulit as well. Additionally, will need to have the interior detailed afterwards.

Any shops, those with great reputations and those to avoid, in the valley to knock this out?

Russ Pottenger here on Naxja (that is his username) does some of the best rebuilds around, from stock to blown alcohol.

I got a kid in San Diego who can do the detail if you're willing to pay his rate to drive up for the day, he does incredible work. Send me a PM and I'll track down his contact info. A fellow jeeper.

I don't know a good trans shop. :)

russ, times 5.5million. He has done a bunch of motors for me, all good. I have a good trans shop here in vista CA if the trans is out of the vehicle

Back