• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone got a Renix OEM manifold...

casual

NAXJA Forum User
laying around thats not cracked? I just pulled mine to clean up the bay and wrap it and install a heat shield and BAMM 5 & 6 cyls are cracked:/..6cyl in fubared. I've heard of people using a HO header on a renix..but then some say its a no go..If thats possible I'll do it & add a EGR & 02 bung. I'm getting a custom 2.5" downpipe made anyway, so thats not an issue either.
What are my options fellas?

Only difference in the HO header is no egr.

ok works for me I ordered a HO with the flex pipe on 1 & 6cyl...I could of swore people said flange thickness was different as well as the Renix intake manifold hitting the top of the header...

the difference is on the intake ports.

the flange is different - not in thickness but in general layout. the renix intake manifold sits about a half inch lower than the header, so the mounts 'swoop' down a little further.

i can get pics this weekend to splain.

yes plz. I just had my stoker welded up so its useable for a few days...but I was always told the 6th runner of the intake manifold would touch the header...

And cal find that damn thorttle body:)
Leigh performance has a 6-8week wait because they are moving shop or something:/
I'm trying to get a 3 bolt renix throttle body spacer & a bored throttle body.

Throttle body spacer is a waste of time and money.

I don't know if I still have that throttle body sitting around. I've found like 8 throttle body's, but they have been stock or HO.

:( no I want a throttle body spacer, to use as an adapter eventually...see that way I don't have to drill & tap my manifold..I can just drill and tap the spacer!
I have a whole HO inatke manifold with throttle body and sensors, but I'm to lazy to go get a longer throttle cable lol!

no differance in port design?

I know what I posted, and yes there are other differences. But meant that they will bolt up.

Back