• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bar pin eliminators

CRF99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna order some of these today. I'm sure they are all the same but I just wanted to know if maybe one brand is better than another? I was looking at the JKS ones.

i run JKS up front, IRO in the back. lots of people have problems with their rear shock bolts breaking and while not a hard job to fix, i wanted to avoid it all together while i knew they would still easily come out. i went with IRO (had JKS sitting right with me) because i wanted something i could permanently mount, the shock comes out with 1 bolt.

im sure the issue of rotating the eye 90 degrees will come up... but ill leave that to the people who know what they are talking about. lol.

do some searching, this topic is pretty well covered.

I am running the JKS BPE's in the front. I like them, quality product.

I'm running IRO's in front and junkyard rear sway bar mounts (from a cherokee) in the rear.

No complaints about either one.

Well, ok. Since I already said "complaint"...

You will still be forever tightening bolts to get rid of the rattles & squeeks. Welding will help with this - at least it has for mine.

I'm running IRO's in front and junkyard rear sway bar mounts (from a cherokee) in the rear.

No complaints about either one.

Well, ok. Since I already said "complaint"...

You will still be forever tightening bolts to get rid of the rattles & squeeks. Welding will help with this - at least it has for mine.

For the rear, using the swaybar mounts turns the pivot the wrong direction. Take a look at the aftermarket ones and you'll see what i mean!

Any BPE that enables you to compress the bushing (pre-load it) is a good BPE. I had Full Traction and JKS BPE's and both were excellent products. I liked FT's more though cuz it lenghened my travel a little bit because it raises (or lowers) the shock mount. It also makes for quick shock swaps since all you have to deal with is a single larger horizontal bolt instead of two fragile ones.

Back