• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El guapo has a moostang again.

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
Some of the best years of my life were when I ran with a mustang group and caused some havock :guitar:
I have been itching to get a clean fox body for quite some time now. Made the decison to trade my TJ and see what I could find. My lsx cj7 will be up for trade very soon for an xj:phone:

Anyways, here's a mexican block 306 86 moostang. has a mean cam and I was told the bottom end is ready with a forged pistons/rods. Needs heads/nitrous(installed spray but I want to change the carb/pump..maybe a e85 stang>????). But I'll be going to the track here next month to get some runs before winter.

7d5b248b.jpg

c2f06c54.jpg

8d2cec22.jpg

You and Tip are horrible!!! lol

I can only imagine what hooligans you met when ya ran around in a mustang :gee:

muey bueno! :cheers:

How come u always gotta find a negative in someones post?
Please stay off my threads for future refference I will stay out of urs.

Last edited:
So can I ride with when you and tip go at it the first time? Maybe ill have to get another bike to keep up with you fawks

Yeah, I'm no Ford fan, but I gotta say, that mustang does look like a whole lotta fun.....

You're quite the horse-trader 'Guapo. :worship:

Thank u guys for the kind words!
Looks like I better start getting this cj7 ready, will post a
Thread for it this weekend.

Back