• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need a quality fuel pump replacement!!!

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
After learning that alot of oem parts have been discontinued for my 89xj 4.0 i found out that among those is the oem pump assembly(i need the whole assembly)i can get just the pump(bosch)but cant find the entire assembly.

I put a airtex from advance auto in there but had to pull it out to learn that the rubber isolators swelled up from gas and made the pump fit crooked!!!Not to mention that the little rubber foot piece and the pump strainer got loose from being in contact and fell off in the bottom of the tank from only being in there over night....what a joke.Pretty bad that airtex was such low quality that it failed before i could even get it running!!!
WTF???

I need to know if anyone knows where i can find a oem assembly (bosch)or just the bracket and sending unit by itself.

I would go with napas brand but they only have the pump only and not the entire assembly.....geesh i keep running into crap when i try to get parts for this old jeep.I can get cheap made in taiwan parts all day but am having one hell of a time finding quality replacement parts!!!

Anyone have a link to a quality pump assembly or know where to get one.

Airtex is a joke!!!

Back