• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clear corners

quackaddict86

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I can get clear corner lens for 96 cherokee? I found a bunch on ebay but they are all the chincy looking chrome clear crap and im looking for the clear that looks like oem. thanks much

xcm ive been searching and come up with nothing. do you happen to have a pic of yours. and seth they are few n far between. I found a set with the lights for under the head light included but they are 100 bucks. I think thats a little steep...

those are exactly the ones i HAD (fender bender broke 1, been trying to find a 2nd set, but its low priority).

iirc, mine were $30-35, but it didnt come with the lower light part... only the side markets. i agree 100 is steep, the bottom lights are clear allready.

EEK, i see what you mean... theyre all that 'LED-inspired' chrome crap now... LAME. i went thru 2-pages and didnt see of the older style.... thats a real shame... i wanted a new set too...
let us know if you find em.

sorry for the knee-jerk reaction of 'ebay'... i remember buying them about a year ago, and having no trouble finding multiple sellers with the same product...

Back