• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's jeep is this?

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
I came home tonight and there's an XJ with NAXJA stickers parked on the street 4 houses down from mine. Mildly lifted but nicely built, camo paint job, cali plates, on Roaming Breeze Rd, N Vegas.

Just wondering who it is?

I hate that.

The guy living three doors down from me has two exocaged xj's sitting on 2 post lifts in his back yard. I drive past him every day, but we've never met.

I hate that.

The guy living three doors down from me has two exocaged xj's sitting on 2 post lifts in his back yard. I drive past him every day, but we've never met.

You're supposed to actually meet your neighbors in Calif?

David Bricker / SYR

NO!! haha

I've lived here for 6 years and only know one neighbor. He has a 1968 mustang I helped him get back together and running.

Whats wrong with you people....walk over and say hi. I've lived in my house for two years and know neighbors two doors in both directions and across the street, some around the corner too.

I'm in Vegas, not technically California. I figure this guy is just visiting because it's not Nevada plates.

And I do talk to a few of my neighbors sometimes, but yeah just like any city most of the people are rude

Whats wrong with you people....walk over and say hi. I've lived in my house for two years and know neighbors two doors in both directions and across the street, some around the corner too.

if i had ever once seen someone there i certainly would have ;)

the cars are sitting there rotting with tarps on them, and i have never seen anyone coming or going from the house. i've only been on this block a few weeks, given time i will get to know everyone.

lol i have been here a year and a half and know one neighbor. kinda erie though he lived in this house before he lost it and rented next door. dont like people knowing the total layout of my pad

I live on a cul-de-sac and only have two neighbors. I know them both. I love the cul-de-sac. It's perfect for my son to play in and not have to worry too much about traffic.

HAHAHA this turned into more of a HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR thread lool

Back