• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 liberty with 8000 miles

Just look at it! You get something crazy like that, and you just gotta look at it.

Did you ask him why he thought only being able to do 50mph was normal and kept driving?? What the hell is wrong with people?

Did you ask him why he thought only being able to do 50mph was normal and kept driving?? What the hell is wrong with people?

The driver is a Starter Brothers teamster driver, they always drive 50 in the #3 lane.

I don't have any interaction with the coustomers, the tow truck comes and picks up a car and drops off the car with the problem. And pretty much just stating it was cool there was no damage.

Got driven from oakland to my location by a coustomer in 4lo checked it out seems like there is no damage to any systems. Oil was pretty nasty. Pretty crazy.

Peace
Ted

No the coustomer had it towed to the lot because he was scared something broke I had to check out the thing.

I don't have any interaction with the coustomers, the tow truck comes and picks up a car and drops off the car with the problem. And pretty much just stating it was cool there was no damage.

Sorry, i couldn't help it.

CUSTOMER

Back