• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plans for August 14th run

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get a group together to do an August 14th (sunday) day run at Big Bear. Looking to run John Bull or Holcomb or ?. It's been a while since I've wheeled...let's get this going! Suggestions? Comments?

newbie here.... is this trail pretty hard?

I haven't ran it in over a year...last time we ran it you definitely needed rock rails, some type of traction aid and atleast 32"+ tires. Maybe someone could chime in that has ran it recently?

I would think a minimum of 33's and at least one locker and some armor would be ideal for this trail.

This will be my last day of vacation before I go back to work Monday and this would be a great way to end my vacation. As long as my front axle is all put back together by then, then I am in.

We can start with one and see how it goes. If no major issues arise on one then we should be OK to continue to the next. Also, Any reason its not on a Saturday???

Back