• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door fitment

ON_my_DOORS

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys. I have a 93 XJ and I want to know what year range body panels will fit. I need front fenders and front doors. I know the trim is different amoung years, but the trim will all be shaved and smoothed anyway.

So what year doors will fit on my 93?

For what you are doing you have an option or 3. To be honest all year models will fit with little to no work required. Break it into 95 and down and 96+. The 96+ front fenders are a more rounded shape, and you will want to replace the front clip and doors as well. anything 95 and down is completly interchangable.

Well mine is a full custom frame and the front clip is 100% custom. I am more looking for just the style and body lines to match. Is the lower part of the door the same on 96+?

For your XJ I'd go with the 97+ doors to get the full sized windows instead of the little triangle fixed/vent window. The hinges can be taken off and mounted to the 97+ directly but the striker on the b pillar will have to change. For the front fenders I'd keep the 96- style as they're alot easier to find since alot of people want to swap to the 97+ style.

Back