• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know this#?

Number%20Game.gif

Same call as yesterday 713 area code today, hope its nobody on here I already made a police statement and a ccomplaint to my phone company for harassment...

be careful how far you try to push that ted. its not against the law for someone to call you (unless of course they threaten you or such) but it could be considered harassment on your part to post their phone number on the internet, which of course, you have already done.

Have they called you hundreds of times? I've dealt with that in the past and went through the law, blah blah, ntohign happened. If it was an isolated incident I think the police will tell you to keep walking.

No just talked to t mobile they said they can't trace the calls? Said if it happens again call cs right away with the number. I guess that is the middle finger from them heh

Not without both a court order and the police present.

Right to privacy and all that.

Back