• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need the following, any help would be great!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I got cash, hospitality at Off Road Expo & KOH, and beer/Jack, to offer....

I Need the following:
1991-1995 (I think) alternator plus harness piece. it plugs into the alt, and then about 12-20" away at the main fuse block on the pass side, it plugs in to the main harness. there are two plugs that exit the harness there and one I Know goes to the alt, the other one in that sub harness I dont know where it goes. but basically theres two plug out of the fuse block and the one feeds the alt. I need that sub harness.

WJ Booster and master cylinder

Transfer Case shifter and linkage under the tunnel.

Driverside front door, inside door handle/latch assembly, w power doors. OR all 4 Non power door assemblys.

Lowrance 5" or even larger GPS

In Car Intercom

50W race radio

If you got any of the above, let me know
Thanks
Robert

I should be able to hit the junkyard thursday and get you the door parts and the tcase linkage, and the wiring piece you need Rob, if nobody offers them up. do you need the whole drivers power door? or just the power window/door locks control panel?

well I just found a shifter NEW (old stock) for a 97xj and I am thinking its the same, so bought it.

If you can get the linkage under the tunnel, the small harness piece, and for the door stuff all we need is the panel, no electronics. the rods are in teh door but theres nothing on the door. We are welding the locks open, even without windows we dont want to have em lock and then have something go wrong while inside and cant open the door.

I doubt you will find a WJ booster and master but if you do, awesome.

And be chosey as to which lowrance you remove from the Jeeps/Broncos in the yard. try to get one without fingure prints on the screen, k?

Double check with Blaine if the WJ MC/booster is ideal for your set up. I think there is one better to use with the larger calipers you are using.

Robert i have all 4 doors off my jeep that are all power, what do you guys need? Have jeff come over and take a look, plus i have a set of manual doors too.

Black, but they aren't for sale. I would just let Jeff or Robert take parts they need to help them with the KOH car. I make half doors with them, so if i wreck one i can replace it.

Back