• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake proportioning valve fitting sizes?

Talyn

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know that the stock proportioning valve fitting sizes are? IIRC they are 4 different sizes: the rear in, rear out, front in, and front out lines. Its on my 2000 XJ if it makes a difference.

-Chris

Hi Chris,

What you trying to do, make your own new lines? The parts book doesn't specify the fittings, just the tube assembies. I guess you'll have to match them up with fittings on the market.

I'm thinking of replacing the stock p-valve w/ ZJ internals with an adjustable p-valve. Seeing if I could keep the stock tubing and use adapters. I can't use adapters on the master cylinder and run a new line because there isn't enough clearance between the master and the ABS unit for the adapters. And I can't do a bubble flare for the MC fitting.. plus there is pretty much a 90* bend right off the rear MC fitting.

Back