• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 QC o'rings etc

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I had a blow out on mine after swapping the AW4 (clip must not have grabbed right) . I think I found everything, but I can't find a detail drawing of the quick connect fitting - tube- O'Rings lay out.

I have the new QC clip fitting, 2 green o'rings and the white spacer the size of the o'rings. IIRC the white spacer goes between the two orings, slide on the tube (the white clip goes on the tube first), and then is inserted into the female brass connector on the AW4.

Am I missing anything? (other than the 4-5 quarts of Dex-III it puked it out)

Any one have a jpeg image of it?

For clarification, I am talking about the 2 steel tube lines exiting the passenger side of the transmission pan that go to the radiator.

Well I got a good look this time, and it looks like I may have the wrong clips. I used the #800-006 Dorman clips (GM/Chrysler, 3/8" retainer clips). They look right, almost feel right, but do not seem grab the out metal case fitting well enough, diameter is a little too small on the OD I think.

Back