• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know what size coil spring isolator is on a 2" OME lift

ThE HiV

NAXJA Forum User
My OME 2" lift seems to be a tad low in the front. wondering if just putting in a slightly larger coil spring isolator at the top will do the trick. does any one know what size comes with the lift. I need another half inch or inch on top of what ever it is.

The lifts usually don't come with one. They have an optional 10mm trim(as they call it) spacer. Add a 1 spacer to it. Do you have the factory coil isolator, with spacer, then coil? If so then I'd replace their spacer with the taller one.

Yes, a larger coil isolator or poly coil spacer will lift the front end. Why can't you measure the one you have now ?

Just because I am gimped up and cant get out to the Jeep right now. Was gonna try to order something online. I still have the stock black isolators. but right now it has bright yellow isolators from the lift. can these isolators be stacked?

Back