• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand lake

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
I'm at sand lake for this week. So if anyone has days off in the week and wants to stop buy that would be cool. I brought my boat and was crabbing for a few hours today. Cought two for dinner so far. Kinda bummed the motorhome broke down and parts won't be here till Wednesday. Kinda a funny feeling with your mode of transport home is broke down 100 miles from home. Still having fun thow!

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c6e4d242-3e06-ca82.jpg

Got this guy after dinner tonight. He'll have to be my late night snack now.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm keystone :gee: looks like a good late night snack

Yea that's my go to beer when I'm not at home. Lite easy drinking comes in 30 packs of cans so it's easy to pack. also harder to drink to much if you get to talking around the camp fire. Usually at home I drink the better bottled stuff.

Dave

NwScott was making fun of me! So I had to change my signature from the Tapatalk provided one to. I love my iPad and PC's suck the black pickle! (black pickle quote from Adam Sandler)

Back