• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I bend my d30?

Cole93maxxxj

NAXJA Forum User
my front right tire is wearing really bad. and im wondering if my axle housing is bent? ive never jumped my jeep. i took these axles out of a 99 jeep cherokee at the junk yard. what do ya think? im going to ger new tires. and i dont want them wearing like this too....

102_0445.jpg

102_0446.jpg

the toe could be outta wack, measure from the rims from the 3 and 9 position (if you are looking at the backside of the rim) IIRC the toe should be 0* so the measurement should be the same.

yup, that looks over inflated. later confirmed by your 40psi number. ive seen worse tread wear due to minor alignment issues on bfg a/t's before.

1/8th toe is acceptable, but i aim for a 1/16th. not that im saying thats gonna cause this.

hah i was 1/4 correct

ya my ball joints are solid. and these have unit bearings correct? to check these i would just jack up the tire and check for play vertically. thanks guys for all the input. ill air down my tires and dial in my toe. hopefully thatl fix her up.

Back