• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reaper?

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
I recently picked up another XJ finally,well two actually. I was on vacation visiting relatives and my uncle told me that a guy at his church had a Jeep Wagoneer sitting behind his garage that could be had cheap,I went to see it and found a Cherokee Limited,not a wagoneer...but cheap it was....going back for it in a week or two.

Anyways,I was the hi-bidder on a local online auction for a `94 Sport 4-door that was already lifted. The previous owner wasn`t able to tell me much about it,other then his son bought it the way it sits.

It has a long-arm front suspension with "REAPER" laser cut into the crossmember. This sound familiar to anyone? I tried doing a google search for reaper xj long-arm lift,but it came up empty.

BTW,it also has a 9"/D44.

Did you google search Reaper Offroad? It would appear they carry some type of 4 link long arm thing. Though they seem like a new company so not totally sure it's the right company. Without pictures it's hard to say if it's something that was made as a one off by somebody or if it's a production part.

Does it look like this?
PPM-XJ-4-LINK-KIT-BASE-400.jpg

That looks like a full custom/one-off based on Ford Bronco axles(D-44 front/9" rear).

yup,already knew what the axles were out of.....just trying to figure out if the crossmember/arms were one-off or something made by an actual company

Or if anyone recognizes this rig because like I said,the previous owner knew nothing.

This is the complete description from the site I bought it from: "Jeep is lifted, 4.0, air conditioning, power windows, AM / FM, in good condition."

Wow.....look at the axle end separation on that radius arm. It looks like a modern wristed radius arms.

Back