• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please hear me out on this one

wikun7335

NAXJA Forum User
I know that what I am about to say is like blasphemy but....I have run out of time on my project. Not patience but time. I have a 90 cherokee that I got the engine rebuilt, and pretty much fully assembled. I am missing a few sensors and some piping. I deploy and train A LOT. I thought that I would have enough time to pull the engine, get it rebuilt and then put it back in... Well you know what they say about the best made plans. Summer, at home, is coming to a close. So what I am asking is do you guys know of someone that is good at finishing projects? I want it to run. The blanking plates between the engine and tranny were forgotten to be put in and then the rest of the final assembly. Nothing is basket case, I just don't have enough time left to finish the hooking it it. I am looking to spend like max a grand to get it going. I just don't want to let this thing fall to the way side. I am gone the next 3 months. I have a month of desert season, and then out the door. I have all my parts, I just need some recommendations on people that yall trust to do the final work and who won't rape me on price. I wish I could have completed it myself, but just no more time. Thanks everyone for any help in advance. Of and by the way, I live in south bay, san diego.

call mike finch, his username here is willy51 i believe. he's good and he does mobile mechanic work.

Mr. Overkill might be able to help you out as well. He is El Cajon and Chula Vista.

X-6 for Mike.

He also has the ability to get your Jeep picked up, and brought to his shop.

Thanks everyone. Wow the support for Mike Finch is overwhelming. I am going to call him on Monday and see if we can work something out.

ah im all blushy,

Back