• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

detroit ez locker. where to buy spring and pin kit?

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
i have been searching all over for a spring and pin kit for the detroit ez locker for my dana 30.

since they are discontinued. anyone know where i can find some?

No,but the circle bin is a great place to start,probably the worst locker ever made!

what i was affraid of... got a lock rite in the works... gonna compare the springs and pins and see the difference.

what i was affraid of... got a lock rite in the works... gonna compare the springs and pins and see the difference.
I had a lockrite fail on me for just about no reason so I won't ever use one again. If you want a great lunchbox for a good price check out the Spartan from Yukon. It is very well built, easy to install and one of the cheaper choices out there.

ive been running lock rites since ive been into jeeps. they have never failed me and i can find them much cheaper than the spartan. plus when 3 of the 4 jeeps in the driveway all have the same locker then its easier to buy/fix them.

ive been running lock rites since ive been into jeeps. they have never failed me and i can find them much cheaper than the spartan. plus when 3 of the 4 jeeps in the driveway all have the same locker then its easier to buy/fix them.
I have seen a number of posts from folks who never had issues with them. I might have just had a production defect or something.

Back