• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jackie and I took a trip to big bear for the day.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
We pretty much took it easy, grabbed some bagels for breakfast, and hit the road. Got to big bear around 12:30 or so maybe even 1. Hit the Discovery center for a trail map. Started off at 2N09, then made way to 3N16. We stopped at the meadow and checked it out (Jackie has never been on trails in bb befor). Stopped at the over look close to the end of trail. After we hit the pavement we made way to Cowboy Express Steak House. Had a damn good lunch. Headed home for a nap :D. Hit zero traffic in either direction, and had a shit load of fun. Weather was perfect about 70 and sunny. Here are some pictures and video we took with my new camera for my bday last week.

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/yotawrench/Big Bear july 7th 2011/

beware lol 14 mega pxl

peace
ted

Yea it was way fun, and being that I have had a bunch of trouble with the jeep last few trips out. It was nice to drive it, and get out and have zero problems. Have to thank also RobertK he did the passenger side solid shaft upgrade for me on Sunday, and double checked for a issue I was having, which I think was cured with passenger side ball joints. But yea it was way fun.

peace
ted

I don't see another jeep with you... You broke the first cardinal rule of wheeling, don't go alone! Looks like you gave those by passes hell cowboy!

:D

Jeep is lookin good man, a nice size group went up to dishpan springs man that trail was awesome waterfall no problem .lol We went out sunday ted and it was nice. So were is the place you had lunch looks good?

So were is the place you had lunch looks good?

http://www.bigbearinfo.com/menucowboyex.html

and thanks on the complements on the jeep, it has been a learning experience for me over the last almost two years. Need to get a few things ordered up, and some other stuff i have already installed.. In the next month I have rock rails going on, a new bumper (jcr either prerunner (possibly with winch mount). and a custom rear ds

peace
ted

Back