• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for garage space to rent in LA

Lurch

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone - sorta new to NAXJA, been an XJ owner for a while. I live in an apartment in Santa Monica and have to do all of my wrenching in an underground parking garage. I've been told in no uncertain terms by the management to stop doing this for various BS reasons. Anyway, wondering if anyone knows of any places in the greater LA area that rent garage space where people can come and work on their cars for the day. I don't need much besides a clean floor, lighting and a power outlet.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I put an ad on Craiglist but it hasn't turned up much yet.

Here's what I'm dealing with:
2011-05-15_18-31-21_186.jpg

Grimm is closer to you but I'm in Long Beach and I work from home. If you need a place to wrench, you're welcome to cruise over here. I've got about a 120ft driveway and a full fab shop with lots of tools.

Awesome, thanks for all of the offers guys. I'm not gonna be around on the weekends for the rest of July, but I plan to start back up working on my Jeep in August so I'll shoot you a PM and see if we can work something out.

Scott

I am a little bit further but my driveway is always available too. I don't have a full fab shop but have a compressor and air tools. Sounds like you have most tools you need, just need space though.

Back