• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Void

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
Voids, actually.

I'm building a special purpose XJ.

Does anyone have an exploded drawing showing the voids in the body panels? I'm looking for nooks and crannies to use for storage. Mostly in the rear cargo area and hatch.

TIA

Brian

I removed the trim panels on my Cherokee and found a herd of midget cows, 9 six packs of cheap beer, a Webber grill, a 3 man tent, 6 months worth of MRE's, 2 sleeping bags, and several pairs of stinky size 14 hiking boots.

Maybe you should remove your trim panels and look around in there for yourself.

I don't think an exploded view of the Jeep that shows the voids exists, but why not just take off the plastic covers and see first hand what you have to work with?

Edit: beat me by a second.

I didn't ask what I should do. I asked for work someone else has already done. I'm busy and important!

Voids, actually.

Does anyone have an exploded drawing showing the voids in the body panels? I'm looking for nooks and crannies to use for storage. Mostly in the rear cargo area and hatch.

TIA

Brian

By "Special Purpose", you mean "Drug smuggling" right? :laugh:

Voids, actually.

TIA

Brian

The detail doesn't show up in the big picture.

Back