• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone see this yet!?

WHOA !! 5 for $214.95 with rebate... I wonder if they'll honor it...

Curt

i ordered 5 shipped at that price. used google checkout to get it that low, took off an extra $20

Time for a handle change... "cheaptire'dcherokee93"
Post up if it all goes through O.K. and on your doorstep... :yelclap:

Curt

Just ordered 4 tires for my son's new truck, and a tow strap to round out the $200. Thanks for the tip! Hope this goes through.

David Bricker / SYR

Yep, I just got the same email. Oh well, easy come, easy go, I guess.

David Bricker / SYR

It's funny, because I just checked the web site, and the price is still showing there as the same $52.99 per tire. There is a different 31 x 10.50 x 15 BFG A/T showing at $181 per tire, that appear to be raised white letters.

David Bricker / SYR

friggen websited doing that b/s then not honoring it.

Same thing with that welder on grainger.

Its one way to get more web traffic, that for sure.

Its one way to get more web traffic, that for sure.

It may be one way to get more web traffic, but it is also an easy way to turn me off from any future purchases as well. Especially when the order cancellation was a cryptic "Internet error" with no other explanation, or at least a note of "gee, sorry, we goofed, we can't afford to honor this price".

At least they have finally removed the listing on the web site for the $52 price.

David Bricker / SYR

Back