• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Source for sending unit connector w/pigtail

lowtek

NAXJA Forum User
The connector for my temperature sending unit is bad (92 XJ, 4.0). Salvaged another one from a junked jeep but it's no good either. Anyone know a source for replacements?

Thanks
RichK

The connector for my temperature sending unit is bad (92 XJ, 4.0). Salvaged another one from a junked jeep but it's no good either. Anyone know a source for replacements?

Thanks
RichK

Have you checked the HELP! parts section at your local? All manner of useful bits & bobs there...

Got a picture? I'm a Renix guy.

Try this idea from DJ
Dorman
http://www.dormanproducts.com/search.aspx
In box titled Part Number/Keyword Search type in GM sockets then hit Go
Search found 91 item(s) for Part/Keyword Search: GM sockets

Or take one of the connectors you have to your local auto parts store and say match this.
Early Jeeps use GM watertight connectors.
You may end up asking to look at there catalog of connectors and picking out the one you want, this is what I did at NAPA

Post a picture. I have a 90% complete wiring harness out of a 99 sitting in my garage.

I can't post pics
F:%5CIMG_1431sm.JPG

Solved

Talked with the Parts Counter at the local Chrysler dealership. They have nothing earlier then 97.
But; they take a female spade lug, the type with a protective cover; trim the cover a bit and splice it into the wire.
Tryed it; works great:clap:

R

Back